2021 NIBA UAC Vic Expo & Lunch – YP Breakfast
May 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
This is your opportunity to get up ‘close and personal’ to some industry leaders.
About this event
Attending this event will grant 1 CPD point
Prior to the expo join us in the Garden Room for a light continental breakfast and panel discussion hosted by the Victorian Young Professional Committee.
- Dallas Booth, NIBA
- Colin Chinner, MSM Loss Adjustment
- Brent Lehmann, Willis Towers Watson
- Ben Hand, SLE
- Your MC will be Catrina Galanti from the NIBA Vic YP Committee.
This is your opportunity to get up ‘close and personal’ to some industry leaders and hear them discuss as a panel the following:
- Impacts, risks and outcomes from the Royal Commission;
- The hardening insurance market and what it means for you;
- Emerging trends and risks; and
- What’s on the horizon
Date: 21 May 2021
Time: 8am – 9.30am inclusive of a continental breakfast
Cost: $20 for NIBA members, $30 for non-members
CPD: 1 CPD point