2021 NIBA UAC Vic Underwriting Expo | Broker Walk Through One
May 21 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
This registration is for the 9am – 10.30am walk through of the NIBA UAC Underwriting Expo.
About this event
Attending this event will grant 2 CPD points
This registration is for the 9am – 10.30am time slot to walk through the exhibition hall.
If you wish to register for the second walk through from 10.30am – 12pm please click here.
Please note (entry is complimentary, however please select a specific time slot to attend – see below):
- Select a time frame to attend the expo: 9.00am-10.30; 10.30am-12.00pm. There are limited places available for each time frame.
- Please arrive with sufficient time to scan Crown event QR; any thermal imaging screening and UAC Entry QR scan before accessing the expo.
- Brokers are required to scan an Entry QR code and an Exit QR code (both are mandatory and will support contract tracing; lead reports and certificates for CPD points). These will be available at entry/exit points and provided by UAC Red Team support staff.
- Announcements will be made when each time frame is due to expire and brokers in that time frame are required to leave the expo to enable the next group to enter.
- It is recommended Brokers download the UAC Events app in advance. This will assist with scanning Entry/Exit Codes; exhibitor QR codes and support allocation of CPD points.
- If you have the app, select the wheel – top right of screen; change event tab; Melbourne 2021 and complete your details.
- Directional decals and bollards will be placed within the event space to ensure one directional flow of traffic. This is to ensure numbers aren’t breached under current COVID-19 rules.
- Ensure your camera is operational on both the UAC Events app and in your phone settings.
- Paper passports WILL NOT be provided.
- Promotional merchandise will be available from exhibitors. We encourage minimum handling of items.