Attending this event will grant 1 CPD point
The new Insurance Brokers Code of Practice contains many significant changes for Subscribers. To assist Subscribers and their staff with the transition, NIBA invites you to join CEO Philip Kewin and President Dianne Phelan for an opportunity to learn more about the new Code obligations.
The presentation will cover key changes to the Code, including;
- implementing the three Code Principles,
- changes to Remuneration and disclosure of remuneration,
- identifying and supporting vulnerable clients,
- changes to disclosure, and
- breach reporting obligations.
Significant time has also been set aside to answer any questions Subscribers may have. To this end, we encourage you to familiarise yourself with the new Code and the member implementation guide, which will be released prior to the webinar taking place.
The event will take place virtually via NIBA’s webinar platform and will be available on-demand to all members once the webinar has concluded.