Registration for 2018 NIBA SA "High Risk Profiles" Breakfast Seminar
Save the date: "High Risk Profiles" Breakfast Seminar in Adelaide on Tuesday, 8th May
Are you, as a broker, up to date with changes in Dangerous Goods legislation? Do you really understand the risks within the restaurant industry and correct storage of flammable and dangerous goods? Did you know that the leading cause of water damage claims is caused by a deterioration in flexible braided hoses? Vero’s High Risk Profile presentation will cover these topics and more.
This breakfast presentation looks at the risks associated with occupations and risks that brokers are likely to encounter on a day to day basis. With the insurance market hardening, and insurers tightening their underwriting guidelines it is important to fully understand your client’s risks. Topics within the presentation include:
- Dangerous goods – changes to labelling
- Restaurants/Food – Risks associated with cooking
- Woodworking – Risks to look for & good practice
- Spray painting – Risks to look for & good practice
- Warehousing – Storage methods & fire hazards
- Asbestos register – When needed and why
- NCBP imports from Asia – What you need to know
- 3D Printing – The hazards & the insurance policy
- Metal braided flexible hoses – The emerging risk
This session will take place on Tuesday 8th May from 7:30am-9:00am at Adelaide's Mayfair Hotel. A sit down breakfast will be provided in conjunction with the presentation.
Please note, the capacity of the event is very limited, so we urge interested parties to register as soon as possible to avoid missing out when open.
Date: Tuesday, 8th May
Time: 7:30am – 9:00am
Venue: Mayfair Hotel, 45 King William Street, Adelaide (view on map)
Cost: $25 for NIBA members; $30 for non-members
CPD rating: 1 point
Thank you to our sponsor