Registration for 2019 NIBA Newcastle 'Your Insurance Landscape' Panel Discussion
Your Insurance Landscape Panel Discussion
Come along to NIBA Newcastle's Panel Discussion and networking event to hear from industry leaders as they discuss:
- Impacts, risks and outcomes from the recent Royal Commission;
- The hardening insurance market and what it means for you;
- Emerging trends and risks; and
- What’s on the horizon
- Dallas Booth, Chief Executive Officer, NIBA
- Rebecca Wilson, Director, Austbrokers Sydney
- Nicholas Cook, Executive General Manager Steadfast – Partner & Broker Services
- Peg Vaghaye, Broker Solutions State Manager - NSW, ACT, CGU Insurance
Date: Wednesday, 8 May 2019
Time: 4pm (registration) - 7.00pm
Venue: Merewether Surfhouse, 5 Henderson Parade, Newcastle NSW 2291
Cost: $15 for members & non-members
CPD: 1 CPD point
Thank you to seminar sponsors
Event Registration (Delegate Info)Note: This event has CPD Points available. Only Existing NIBA Members may accrue CPD Points. You need to login before you can register existing NIBA Members.
DISCOUNT: You must login to receive your member discount, refunds will not apply.
By registering for a NIBA event you agree to NIBA's Seminar and Events Terms and Conditions. To view the Terms and Conditions click here.