Registration for 2019 NIBA/UAC QLD Underwriting Expo - Breakfast
2019 NIBA/UAC QLD Underwriting Expo
‘Your Insurance Landscape’ Panel Discussion – Breakfast Invitation
Please join us as we begin the QLD expo day activities with an informative discussion and hot sit down breakfast!
This is your opportunity to get up 'close and personal' to some industry leaders and hear them discuss as a panel, the following:
- Impacts, risks and outcomes from the recent Royal Commission;
- The hardening insurance market and what it means for you;
- Emerging trends and risks; and
- What’s on the horizon
We are happy to introduce Steven Hill, NIBA QLD Chairman & General Manager, Capital Innovation Australia Pty Ltd as our moderator for the breakfast panel.
NIBA is proud to bring together the following panellists:
- Dallas Booth, Chief Executive Officer, NIBA
- Nicholas Cook, Executive General Manager Steadfast – Partner & Broker Services
- Maria Parry, Chief Executive Officer, Austcover Pty Ltd
- Lyndon Turner, UAC Chairman + Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, NM Insurance Pty Ltd
Limited seating….please book early.
Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2019.
Time: Breakfast from 7.30am for a 7.45 start to 9.00am (Hot breakfast included).
Venue: Level 2, Royal International Convention Centre. Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills (view map).
Cost: $30 for NIBA members & non-members.
CPD: 1 CPD point.
Thank you to our sponsor!
Event Registration (Delegate Info)Event Registration unavailable.
By registering for a NIBA event you agree to NIBA's Seminar and Events Terms and Conditions. To view the Terms and Conditions click here.