Registration for 2019 WA Underwriting Expo - Q & A Panel Breakfast Discussion
2019 Pre Expo Breakfast Seminar
‘Your Insurance Landscape’ Panel Discussion – Breakfast Invitation
What better way to kick off the WA Expo than with a hot sit down breakfast and an 'up close and personal' discussion with some of our industry's leaders?
This opportunity will allow you to hear the panel discuss the following topics:
- Impacts, risks and outcomes from the recent Royal Commission;
- The hardening insurance market and what it means for you;
- Emerging trends and risks; and
- What’s on the horizon
We are happy to introduce Clint Jeuring, NIBA WA Committee Chairman & Executive Account Director, EBM as our moderator for the breakfast panel.
NIBA is proud to bring together the following panellists:
- Dallas Booth, Chief Executive Officer, NIBA
- Nicholas Cook, NIBA Board Member & Executive General Manager Steadfast – Partner & Broker Services
- Ward Dedman, NIBA Board Member & Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director, EBM
- Lyndon Turner, UAC Chairman + Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, NM Insurance Pty Ltd
Limited seating….please book early.
Date: Thursday, 21 November 2019
Time: Breakfast from 7.30am for a 7.45am start to 9.00am (Hot breakfast included)
Venue: Crown ballroom 3C, Crown Perth Great Eastern Highway Burswood
Cost: $30 for NIBA members & $40 non-members
CPD: 1 CPD point
Thank you to our sponsor!
Event Registration (Delegate Info)Note: This event has CPD Points available. Only Existing NIBA Members may accrue CPD Points. You need to login before you can register existing NIBA Members.
DISCOUNT: You must login to receive your member discount, refunds will not apply.
By registering for a NIBA event you agree to NIBA's Seminar and Events Terms and Conditions. To view the Terms and Conditions click here.