Registration for 2020 CGU NIBA Webinar Series | Virtual Risk Assessment
The future is now – Virtual Risk Assessments
On demand webinar, watch at your leisure
In the current environment where safety is paramount, many are changing business practices so more of our usual activities can be undertaken in a virtual world, including Property Assessments and Surveys. This course will increase your understanding of Virtual Risk Assessment and how it can help you, our customers and our underwriters stay safe and save time all whist maintaining capacity to conduct onsite surveys on larger & high hazard risks.
This webinar is on demand, it runs for approximately 20 minutes and is followed by a 10 question multiple choice quiz. Once you have completed the quiz NIBA will grade it and apply the CPD points earnt to your account.
This event is free thank you to our sponsors CGU!
What you will learn
This webinar aims to increase your understanding of Virtual Risk Assessment and implications to the current insurance market.
About the presenters
Shaun O’Brien – National Manager, IAG Risk Partners
- 30+ yrs Industry experience
- Snr Assoc of ANZIIF
- 20yrs specialisation in UW & Risk Management of Corporate Property and Energy segments.
- Has lead Underwriting and Risk Management operations from Qld, Vic and New Zealand and held management positions at State, Regional and National level in Complex Property, Energy and Construction.
- Held these positions in a number of organisations including Royal Sun Alliance and AIG.
- Joined CGU in 2009 as National Manager Corporate Property, took up the position of National Manager Corporate & Specialty Lines in 2014 and currently holds position of National Manager, IAG Risk Partners leading a team of Risk Engineering and consulting professionals delivering risk services to underwriters, customers and partners across areas of Asset Protection, Motor Fleet Safety, People Safety and Business Resilience.
Mark Chisholm – National Underwriting Manager, Property
- 20+ yrs Industry experience specialisation in Property Underwriting
- Fellow of ANZIIF
- Qualified Graduate Diploma of Insurance, holds a Bachelor of Economics
- 20 Years specialisation in Property/ISR Underwriting
- Joined CGU in December 2014 to be the State Property Underwriting Manager for Victoria/Tasmania.
- Became the Complex Property Underwriting Manager in 2015 and in 2018 has the led the Property Underwriting operations nationally.
- Prior to joining CGU held Property Underwriting roles at Lumley, Corporate Solutions and Royal SunAlliance/Vero Global
This webinar will be followed by a 10 question quiz. The quiz must be completed and participants must gain 80% correct rate to obtain NIBA's accredited CPD points.
Proudly brought to you by
Event Registration (Delegate Info)Note: This event has CPD Points available. Only Existing NIBA Members may accrue CPD Points. You need to login before you can register existing NIBA Members.
By registering for a NIBA event you agree to NIBA's Seminar and Events Terms and Conditions. To view the Terms and Conditions click here.