Job Competencies for Administration Managers
- Lead, motivate, counsel and develop staff.
- Maintain adequate staff levels and skilling to achieve corporate objectives. Deliver employee benefits related to remuneration, compensation, superannuation and other established practices
- Plan and develop training
- Meetings the essentials
Planning and control
- Ensure that the company's accounting systems are accurate and well maintained.
- Provide financial and management reports and recommendations to management.
- Develop and implement credit control procedures, ensuring timely payment by debtors.
- Develop and implement creditor accounting and payment procedures.
- Develop and control operating expenditure budgets for the unit.
- Understanding project management
Operations and compliance
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and services for the company.
- Ensure the availability and effective operation of computer systems and networks to meet the needs of users.
- Act as company secretary.
- Ensure implementation of compliance plan to meet regulatory and industry requirements and codes.
- Establish, maintain and monitor systems to ensure timely and accurate provision of all client services.
- Act as complaints manager for the company.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate knowledge of the insurance industry, markets and products.
- Use personal effectiveness techniques at a level appropriate to the position:
- Personal work planning
- Analyse and assess problems
- Work with others to achieve objectives
- Business writing
- Negotiation/Conflict Resolution
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services by coursework or assessment
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Services by coursework