NIBA Seminar and Events Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for NIBA seminars, events and programs
If you are registering for a seminar or event please ensure that you have read, and agree to, the following Terms & Conditions.
- Registrations will not be processed without payment. If you have attempted to register for an event however have not finalised your registration and payment by the event date your registration will be forfeited.
- NIBA reserves the right to cancel any seminar or event if the minimum number of attendees is not reached to avoid a cancellation fee from the venue. If this occurs any bookings will be refunded in full.
- If you cancel your booking by 3 or more and in doing so drop the seminar or event attendance below the minimum number, a portion of the fees incurred by NIBA from the venue may be passed on to you.
- Cancellation of a seminar or event booking if made up to 3 weeks prior to the day of the event you will receive a full refund less an administration fee per person cancelling. The administration fee will be 10% of the total ticket price per person. Within 5 working days of the event no refund will be available.
- All cancellations made within 5 working days of the event will incur a cancellation fee additional to the ticket price. After that time, no refunds will be made but a replacement delegate can be sent to the seminar or event at no additional cost. The cancellation fee will be 10% of the total ticket price per person. Within 5 working days of the event no refund will be available.
- NIBA Members often receive a discount to attend seminars and events as part of NIBA Membership. Non-members who are not NIBA Committee Members or sponsors of the specific seminar or event are not eligible for member rates.
We are covered by the Federal Privacy Act and its National Privacy Principles (NPPs), which sets out standards for the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information. We do not use or disclose personal information for any purpose that is unrelated to our services. We have a duty to maintain the confidentiality of our members’ affairs.