NIBA Underwriting Expos
NIBA runs a series of popular Underwriting Expos across Australia each year, in association with the Underwriting Agencies Council (UAC).
The expos are free for brokers to attend, and with dozens of underwriting agencies represented at each, they offer a first class networking and business development opportunity for NIBA members. 2 CPD points are awarded to attendees.
All of our expos also offer a breakfast seminar aimed at our Young Professionals network, worth 1 CPD point. Most of the expos are also followed by an industry lunch.
The expo series take place in the following months:
- March: NIBA Tasmania Underwriting Expo (run on a biannual basis)
- May: NIBA Victoria Underwriting Expo & Lunch
- July: NIBA QLD Underwriting Expo & Lunch
- September: NIBA SA Underwriting Expo
- November: NIBA WA Underwriting Expo & Lunch
Details on the expos can be found on the NIBA events calendar.