The NIBA website contains a number of downloadable resources for our members and other stakeholders. As these are scattered across the site, this page serves as a central source to allow members easy access to the relevant documents for them.
Insurance Brokers Code of Practice
- Code of Practice full document
- What the Code means for brokers leaflet
- What the Code means for clients leaflet
- Insurance Brokers Code Compliance Committee Deed and Charter
- Broker of the Year Award nomination form
- Young Professional Broker of the Year Award nomination form
- NIBA mentoring program brochure
- VIRDG NIBA Scholarship application form
- NIBA successes and achievements 2016/17
- Insurance glossary
- January 2018: S&P Global Insurer Financial Strength Ratings
- May 2017: NIBA update on recent developments in life risk commissions
- Do we need more reform?
- March 2017: New mandatory data breach notification laws on the way.
- October 2016: ASIC clarification of record- keeping obligations for financial services licensees
- November 2016: Privacy Amendment Bill currently before the parliament.
- HBCF Stakeholder Engagement - November 2016
- Legal and Regulatory Predictions for 2017